We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

lol

the "i wanna make up / binnnn" between 2 girls is even more funny in real life lol

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Really good

Wow a great video clip with a great song. The only scene that i dislike was Godzilla grabbing the Transformer, the graphix look soo bad in that scene. But the rest is brilliant!

Email!! Email!!

Now that is something

Short and powerfull make this animation very funny.

Mask Mask

Very good

Even if I didn't like the slow paste of the song, no sounds effects and the "it was all a dream", I have to say, very good movie. The flow of the animation in combat scene is great too.

I wouldn't mind seing colors in the next version.

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

I hate you...

I hate you for being so good on your first try lol

You really know how to draw.

Only facts I could tell is sometimes, the animation doesn't seem soo floid. Maybe put some more frames there.

Like everybody else said, longer I guess.

Oh, and 342kb for this kind of movie is great.

Starship Troopers Bloop Starship Troopers Bloop

My hears!

Go download a little music software cause the sound was horrible.

Halo: Argus Omega Halo: Argus Omega

Really good

I really like it. For a first animation, it's pretty darm good. But I don't get the fart joke neither. Just hope seing a action scene with these little guys. Oh btw, for the head movement, first of all, I did like it, but I can understamd that some people don't like it because it doesn't follow the same paper concept that Mario Paper had. And final point, you don't need too justify yourself, it's normal that some people won't like an idea that you have.

Ztar Power® - Chapter One Ztar Power® - Chapter One

Really good animation

One of the best aspect of this animation is the sound and music.

You derseve my 9/10

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

VERY GOOD

1- Fallen Angel goes in my categorie of the "BEST FLASH EVER" with the "Brackenwood" serie by Adam Phillips, James Farr with "Xombie" and SamBakZa "There She Is".
2- This looks like an animation made by pro in a big studio.
3- If this would go out on DVD I would easily buy it.
4- Please, do an update when your website will be open.
5-I don't now what you do for a living but I'm sure you'll get famous with this serie.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Very good

This is the best flash animation I ever saw. The jumping scene in the trees with the music is just great.

The ending is really funny too. Except my girl friend ask me what was the point of the story and I couldn't answer.

I'm excited seing Prowlies next adventure.